Happiness is ….
What is happiness?
Well, Oprah.com shared the following with us.
- “Happiness depends upon ourselves.” —Aristotle
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” —Mahatma Gandhi
- “The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us.” —Ashley Montagu
- “Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it.” —Jaques Prevert
- “One of the secrets of a happy life is continuous small treats.” —Iris Murdoch
- “The pleasure which we most rarely experience gives us greatest delight.” —Epictetus
- “Remember this, that very little is needed to make a happy life.” — Marcus Aurelius
- “I wake up every morning with a great desire to live joyfully.” — Anna Howard Shaw
- “It is only possible to live happily ever after on a daily basis.” – Margaret Bonanno
- “The only joy in the world is to begin.” – Cesare Pavese
Your Two Chums believe that one has to find happiness within oneself and then share it. Share that love, share that joy….certainly abundant lives will follow!