Who doesn’t love and need inspiration? We know we do!
Here are some great quotes:
- We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. Joseph Campbell.
- The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt within the heart. Helen Keller.
- I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. Jimmy Dean.
- Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present. Jim Rohn.
- Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success. Swami Sivananda.
- Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you. Walt Whitman.
- My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. Maya Angelou.
- What we think, we become. Buddah.
- Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. Maya Angelou.
Yes, do try to be a rainbow….love, joy, and abundant living!