Words of Wisdom
We are certain that…
…you are going to love these!
1. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
2. “Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.” – Confucius
3. “You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.” – Wayne Dyer
4. “Never be bullied into silence, never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, define yourself.” – Robert Frost
5. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” – Rumi
6. “Some people die at 25 and aren’t buried until 75.”– Benjamin Franklin
7. “I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.” – Mother Teresa
8. “Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakens.” – Carl Jung
9. “A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.” — Mahatma Gandhi
10. “An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.” — Mahatma Gandhi ….
….giving us more love, joy and abundance!