Savvy Secrets-Storing Craft and Wrapping Supplies
“A place for everything and everything in it’s place.” If you’ve ever gone looking for something you were certain you had, but then couldn’t find, or worse, found but couldn’t use because it was tangled or broken, then you will appreciate these tips for storing the elements of creating or wrapping all sorts of fun projects. 1. This idea for organizing ribbons is a great way to keep them ready to be used anytime you need them. You can usually find a container like this at the 99 cent store. Using hooks to hang it on the wall makes it the perfect way to store your favorite ribbons especially if you have several spools.
2. Another way to store your ribbons and have them always ready to use without becoming tangled, is to stack them on a paper towel holder.
3. Keeping small bits of ribbon or embroidery threads tidy and from becoming tangled just got easier with this solution of using common wooden clothes pins to wrap the ribbon or thread around and fasten the ends.
4. A peg board is the perfect way to keep track of scissors and threads and all sorts of sewing or crafting supplies. It keeps supplies well organized and easy to see and access.
5. Your old spice rack can have a whole new life as the perfect place for storage and organization for buttons or beads or any small elements you use in your crafting.
6. Have trouble keeping track of your scissors?….not anymore. Simply use a magnet strip attached to the wall or maybe on a peg board like the one above, and when you are done with them you’ll always know where your scissors are.
7. Using a 7 day pill box can be just the right thing for sorting and storing small items.
8. Using an old jewelry box is a great way to sort and store buttons.
9. Evenly spaced curtain rods mounted on your wall make keeping your wrapping paper tidy, and accessing it an easy do whenever you need to wrap a gift.
10. Using a vintage luggage train case is a great way to store crafting supplies and to keep them ready to take along at a moments notice.
Having all your craft and wrapping supplies well organized and ready anytime you need them can only make your already abundant life that much richer!