MORE Savvy Secrets!
Yes we just cannot help it! Great ideas must be passed along.
Here are some super ones we heard from Buzz Feed
- Remove stripped screws in no time by putting a rubber band over the top of the screw.
2. And when a screw refuses to actually stay in a hole anymore, fill it up with toothpicks and wood glue.
3. Hold a nail with a clothespin or needle-nose pliers to save your thumb from any accidental smashing.
4. Line your painter’s tray with plastic wrap or foil for easy cleanup.
5. Or a plastic bag, so you can completely contain any mess.
6. Label your circuit breakers so when a one flips — or you need to cut the power — it’s not an ordeal.
7. A paint edger will give you sharp lines without tape every time.
8. Store your paint rollers and paintbrushes wrapped in plastic in the fridge overnight when you have to do more than one coat.