Savvy Secrets – A Quick Change
Need to make a change quickly (and very easily) to your look?
Change your hair part! Such an easy thing to do and which can change your look COMPLETELY.
Thanks to Jessica Chou and The Huffington Post, we have some great photos to prove the point.
1. Before: A center-part makes J Lawr’s face look longer,
After: While a side version adds curves. “Its like you took a rectangle and softened it with a sandstone.”
2. Before: A curly middle-part accentuates Solange’s forehead.
After: [A side-part] draws a perfect line from the high point of her eyebrow to her smile.
3. Before: Kim Kardashian’s deep side bangs put her lips on display.
After: But a sleek middle part narrows her face and adds balance: It’s like a beautiful curtain
4. Before: A middle-part frames Emilia Clarke’s smile.
After: But when you swoop her hair up and over, “you can see her jawline which draws attention to her face.”
5. Before: A jagged side-part accentuates the cheekbones and chin,
After: But a sleek center-part narrows Jennifer Aniston’s face and brings the attention up to her gaze.
6. Before: A middle-part hugs Mila Kunis’ round, symmetrical face,
After: while a side-sweep lengthens her jawline and lifts her brows.
7. Before: A side-part feels youthful on Karlie Kloss,
After: and a sharp middle-part adds regal flare. “It makes her more square adding strength and structure.”
8.Before: A side-part highlights SJP’s eyes,
After: while a middle part emphasizes the height of the face and lengthens her neck.
9. Before: Bangs cover Hilary Duff’s forehead, creating a heart shape,
After: But swept to each side, they frame her face and evenly flatter her cheekbones.
10. Before: Rihanna’s voluminous hair works well with a side-part,
After: but a chic, sleek middle-part shows off her face more. The side-part closes off her face
11. Before: A side-part emphasizes her square face,
After: while a center-part lends softness to Miranda Kerr’s cheekbones.
12.Before: A side-swept look is romantic and mysterious on Zendaya,
After: while a center-part is grown-up, sophisticated, and structured.
Try it – you can so easily change it back!
Certainly more joy, more abundance!