A Few More Laughs!
Well, we feel that a wonderful medicine is laughter and so, with the help of many fine people, thought we would provide you with some…
- To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone. Reba McEntire
- It took me fifteen years to realize I had no talent for writing, but I couldn’t give it up because by that time I was too famous. Robert Benchley
- I’m tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That’s deep enough. What do you want – an adorable pancreas? Jean Kerr
- People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. Isaac Asimov
- Everything is funny so long as it is happening to someone else. Will Rogers
- Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
- No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar. Abraham Lincoln
- What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left. Oscar Levant
- If you cannot laugh at yourself, you are giving someone else that job.
- Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing. Robert Benchley
A good chuckle is always a wonderful way to pass the time and get you over many of life’s hurdles. Joy!